Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 1 Curation : Preparation

Preparation. Organization. Scheduling.

If you want a successful semester, these words become the three pillars of your mindset.ion

In order to prepare for this class, I have been gathering useful tools for building up my resources before we really hit the heart of the semester.

Since I am now a junior, I have edited and refined my information gathering skills.

Pinterest is the backbone which I supplement with posts and websites from my daily reading. Posts and websites are gathered into a folder I keep on my computer's favorites bar. This way it stays in front of my face as I work on my computer. When I am on Pinterest, I build a specific board that I save things to or I just download it to my phone.

Pinterest can change the way you do college!

Technology is ever-evolving. I think adapting study methods with new technology is essential if students in this generation wish to succeed.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alesha! Today I will comment on your Curation post. I agree that preparation, organization, and scheduling are the main way to succeed in college. All of these take a lot of work to accomplish but are rewarding in the end. The way you use pintrest is unique. I have never thought of using it as a tool to do good in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become obsessed with using Pinterest as a bookmarking tool. Before this class, I didn't even think that Pinterest would be so useful for my schoolwork. It just makes it so much easier to have all the websites that I need in specific areas. I also have folders in my favorites so that I am able to save the websites.

    ReplyDelete