Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Reading Diary A [Ryder's Twenty-Two Goblins]

I read Ryder's Twenty-Two Goblins.

Wow. These past few weeks have really taught me a lot about what I think about this story. I thought it was so strange that the king keeps going back for the goblin. Now, I realize that he is just kind of really stubborn.

Time has gotten away from me these past few weeks. Which is what I have been saying all semester. I keep saying that I am going to stay on top of the class. Which I manage to do for a few weeks and then I right back to where I started. I never used to have this problem. I used to be the super studious person. Then again, I was not essentially working a full-time job and going to school full-time. Also, I was not taking Human Anatomy, which is a beast in of itself. Life gets in the way.

Anyways, it just made me think of the king. He was very stubborn. After all, he went after this goblin twenty-two times. I just feel like I am stubborn in my ways and do not like to change my routine. Although it inevitably results in a day of catch-up. I have not reached the end just yet (I am almost there!), but I am very interested to know how this all turns out.

TIME (is disappearing before finals week)

No comments:

Post a Comment