Monday, December 7, 2015

Tech Tip: Blog Profile

I updated my blogger profile for this week. I read something Laura said about being proud of our work and letting people know that it was us who created these storybooks and blogs. So, I decided to fill out my profile a little bit. I put up a picture of my puppy. Surprisingly that was taken four months ago!

I have always been a little careful in regards to my social identity. In high school, I taught a class about online safety to some younger kids. In doing the research, I learned a lot about how information can be pulled by simply just tracking an IP address. Anways, that is why it is a picture of my puppy and I am not giving out my last name. I do think it is important to give credit where it is due, so I do like the "about me" sections in everyone's blogs.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting and good class to have in highschool. Digital Citizenship is an important topic to be aware of! I'm glad that you decided to help improve the class and fill that out. I wonder if there are ways they teach social identity and digital citizenship in college. I have enjoyed also reading everyone's introductions. You learn more about people in this class then you often do in the normal class setting. Most people only chat with their friends.

    ReplyDelete