Tuesday, December 8, 2015

EPILOGUE: reflection

I cannot believe it is the end of the semester! It flew by so quickly.

I know that I have said this before, but this class surprised me. I read so many reviews where people said that they highly recommended this class. I did not really understand why because India epics is not a very popular topic. It really grew on me and now I realize I am going to miss this class.

My favorite part of this class is definitely the Storybook. I am proud of how it turned out. I think having this project to work on was a great way to balance my classes. It really stretched my comfort zone with my creative writing skills.

I think that this class has really given me the confidence to share my writing with other people. I also feel happy that I have been able to learn more about the Indian culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment