Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reading Evaluations

--> What readings did you like best?
If anyone has read any of my reading diary posts, they are probably aware that The Missing Queen by Samhita Arni. That was one of my absolutely favorite books and I am super excited that I now have a copy of it on my Kindle.

--> What reading diary strategies were most effective for you?
I just liked to write about how I felt after the reading and what the reading made me think about. That made it the easiest when I was writing the posts.

--> What did you think of the overall balance between reading - writing - commenting in the class assignments?
I thought it was a good balance. I especially like that we had the option for films. That also gave us a nice break from doing the readings.
  
--> As you look back from the end of the semester, what advice about the reading do you have for students who will be getting started next semester? 
My advice would be to look at all the options and pick any that look interesting. The reading options let you have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment