Monday, November 9, 2015

Reading Diary A [Ryder's Twenty-Two Goblins]

I read Ryder's Twenty-Two Goblins.

This was hilarious! Also, it was very interesting to read kind of a different version of an Indian epic. It was very curious to read about goblins going to live in a corpse.

For those who have not read it, a goblin has gone to live in a corpse. A king comes along and is trying to take it back to his castle with him. While they ride, the goblin tells the king a story that ends in a riddle.

I have only read the first three stories, but I have not been able to guess any of the riddles before I read the king's response. He certainly has a quick mind with how he is able to guess all of the riddles. I am starting to feel like it is a challenge to guess the riddle before I get to the end of the story.

Example of a Goblin

No comments:

Post a Comment